CLICK TO ENLARGE
||E-mail may be great for getting an
urgent message around the world in nanoseconds. But businesses large and small have found
that email isn't quite the answer to generating sales leads that was originally hoped.
Yes, email costs virtually nothing to send out, but...
- Spam led to spam filters!
The best come-on in the subject line still won't get through if they don't know
you ahead of time.
Direct mail promotions to consumers and prospects are regaining popularity...
- People surveyed (now 63% of them) open direct mail correspondence because the mail looks
- It's difficult to be visually creative in e-mail.
- Most (if not all) Internet users are tired of being spammed.
But don't just take our word for it...
- Kern Direct; 800-335-4244. Background from DM News
- The Marketing Report
370 Technology Drive
Malvern, PA 19355
[RETURN TO INDEX]